The Mental Health Association in Tompkins County is committed to developing and supporting the active involvement of ordinary people (including providers, family members and recipients) in all aspects of mental health; these include the definition of needs, the promotion of community and the provision of services. We also support the human and civil rights of people who use mental health services, and will educate the community on all perspectives concerning mental health and mental health disabilities.
Keep an eye out for:
- February 7, 2020 – Closed
- CU Class of ’22 & ’23 – Carnelian Gala – February 14th
- PCAT Mental Health and Wellness 101 – February 5, 2020 – Postponed
- AspireHopeNY – WRAP I: Wellness Recovery Action Plan
- WRAP® 1: 2-Day Workshop – Jan 14 & 15