Due to the threat of COVID-19, all in person trainings are cancelled until further notice
1 in 5 people experience a mental health problem in their life.
Learn an action plan to help someone who may need it
All of our community Mental Health First Aid trainings are held in session from 9am-1:30pm in the Borg Warner Room at the Tompkins County Public Library, located at 101 E. Green St., Ithaca NY, 14850. For each set of dates, BOTH sessions are required to complete the course.
Adult Mental Health First Aid:
- Tuesday, 1/21 & Wednesday, 1/22
- Tuesday, 2/18 & Wednesday, 2/19
- Monday, 3/16 & Tuesday, 3/17
- Monday, 5/11 & Tuesday, 5/12
- Tuesday, 10/13 & Wednesday, 10/14
- Tuesday, 11/17 & Wednesday, 11/18
Youth Mental Health First Aid (For Adults Assisting Young People):
- Week of 4/6–Dates TBD
- Tuesday, 9/17 & Wednesday, 9/18
For more information, to register or to schedule a training for your organization contact Melanie Little at MLittle@mhaedu.org or 607 273-9250.